Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Custom e-mail settings revert to default a

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Custom e-mail settings revert to default after logout
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:56:47 -0500

what auth source are you using, if it's not SQL do you have it set to
"autocreate" accounts, and how long is it set to keep them?

On 5/15/06, Will Taylor <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I am having a troubling problem today with phpgroupware 16.009. For some
reason all users custom e-mail settings have been reverted to the
original blank defaults. One can re-enter the correct IMAP-S login
information (user name & password) and the settings work and last until
the user logs out and logs back in.

Around the time this began happening I went into the admin settings to
change the timezone offset, I may have changed another setting during
that time which has caused this problem, does anyone have any
suggestions for which settings could cause this behavior?

Thank you very much,
Will