Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] SyncML interface, code release 1

From: Johan Gunnarsson
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] SyncML interface, code release 1
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:33:44 +0200

On 7/18/07, Guillaume Courtois <address@hidden> wrote:
> * WBXML support. A binary XML format heavily used by mobile devices to
> reduce bandwith. Still looking for solutions to this. I have been
> eyeing the WBXML PECL extension, but it has some drawbacks.

I have a php pimplementation of that, but it still needs some work. I'll be
happy to help, unfortunately I'm on holidays saturday. Do you want me to send
you the php lib file ?

Cool. Please send it over and I'll have a look at it.

What I'm actually is looking for is something that can write WBXML
directly, so I don't have to first write XML and then convert.