phpgroupware-docteam

Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] I want to be a Translator: (Chinese gb2312)

From: Pablo Pessagno
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] I want to be a Translator: (Chinese gb2312)
Date: 17 Jan 2002 08:51:48 -0000

Hello Jackie!
Welcome  to the translation team!
Thanks for your interest in colaborating with the project
Let me introduce myself. I am coordinating the translation work.
I would like to help you in every issue.
Are you a phpgw user already? Have you got any experience in translating
phpGroupWare already?
Btw, I will be on vacation for a week. During the meantime, there will be other
people that will help you with any problem you may have.
Regards,
Pablo Pessagno

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:30:41 +0800, "zjk" <address@hidden> wrote :

ICAgIEhlbGxvLCBpIGFtIGphY2tpZSwgaSB3YW50IHRvIGJlIGEgdHJhbnNsYXRvciBvZiBQSFBn

cm91cHdhcmUsIGFuZCBpIGFtIGdsYWRlIHRvIG1lZXQgYWxsIG9mIHlvdXJzLg0KIA0KICAgIEkg

d291bGQgbGlrZSB0byBiZSByZWFjaGFibGUgb25seSB2aWEgdGhlIGRvY3MgbWFpbGluZyBsaXN0

Lg0KDQogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIFRoYW5rIHlvdSB2ZXJ5IG11Y2gN

CiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDIwMDIuMDEuMTcNCg0K