phpgroupware-docteam

Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Translation

From: Micha Kersloot
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Translation
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:31:20 +0100

On donderdag, jan 9, 2003, at 12:17 Europe/Amsterdam, Guillaume Courtois wrote:

At the moment I'm working on the dutch translation. At the moment we

are planning to use phpgroupware for our customers. As long as this is

the case i'm willing to support these dutch translations.

Great, don't hesitate to post your patches to savannah !

The first one can be found there already :-))

Do you want to be referenced in the translation page I mentioned on phpgroupware.org
?

That's ok with me.

Greeting,

Micha Kersloot