phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: docs (was Bugs and 0.9.14.002)

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: docs (was Bugs and 0.9.14.002)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:13:15 +1100

Heiko Verhelst <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am willing to spend some time on the api-documentation. I would
> appreciate
> it if there were a strategy for gathering information. Someone
> could gather
> information from the list and IRC and group it per subject. Other
> people
> could then write documentation for a specific aspect of the API.
> It's just an
> idea....

I know seek3r is planning to develop a php style documentation system
for the api.  This would have a user contributed notes section.  I agree
that there is a real need to properly organise the project documentation.

Those people who are interested in developing a documentation strategy
should post suggestions on the docteam list -
address@hidden - I have cc'd this message to that list

Also I have two clients interested in using a ported version of
phpBrain, maybe this could be useful for some of the documentation also.
 URL http://vrotvrot.com/phpBrain/index.php

Once the palm sync project is completed i will be starting on the port.

Cheers

Dave