phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] Online Help

From: Ian Miller
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Online Help
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:00:06 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating PHpGroupware for deployment as our calendaring
solution. I'm looking at the 0.9.16.005 release packaged with Ubuntu 5.04.

All looks good so far, except that there appears to be very little
online help provided for the end-users. Can you let me know whether this
is planned for a future release (soon)?

There is some possibility I can contribute in this area, if you think it
appropriate.

Thanks,

Ian M

--