[phpGroupWare-users] lang_cookies_must_be_enabled

From: Nathan
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] lang_cookies_must_be_enabled
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:05:04 -0700 (MST)

I have been hit with this installation problem. I've tried to use firefox 3.6.3
and chrome 5.0.370.70 beta. I've looked at about:config(firefox) but I don't
know what I need to set? I thought that someone had already reported this
problem:

So, any one know why this is going on? Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org