pigeoncide-devel

[pigeoncide-devel] Boy

From: Marc Modrow
Subject: [pigeoncide-devel] Boy
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:19:36 +0200

I uploaded the boy including a walk, run, throw seed & punch animation
as well as a rough texture to the svn. I don't know if I'll refine the
texture later on. depends on the look it has in-game. Also added some
renders of the boy to the svn.

If you haven't seen already: There are also a few weapons there.

Bye, Marc.

P.s. Tell me if you need anything like hud/menu-graphics or such.
If you have no immenent needs my next thing will be finishing the
animations for the pigeon (still a few missing) and then get someone to
do the level design and start the sound&music.