poke-devel

[GsoC] GNU Poke Project Idea [Big Numbers Part]

From: Konstantinos Chasialis
Subject: [GsoC] GNU Poke Project Idea [Big Numbers Part]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 14:47:34 +0200

Greetings,

I am a Computer Science student at National and Kapodistrian University of
Athens, and I would like to be a part of GsoC. The main language I have
used during my academic career is C, both in high-level projects and in
low-level projects like Operating Systems and Systems Programming.

I am interested in the GNU Poke Project Idea and what I find especially
interesting is the support for big numbers project.

I believe that I have the necessary background to keep up with your
expectations. Therefore, I would like to learn more things about this
project and find out in which ways I can contribute.

Thanks in advance, Kostas.