pspp-dev

Re: Pspp icon name in gui

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Pspp icon name in gui
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:26:25 -0700

OK, I think I understand the issue. I pushed a fix.

Without the fix, when I minimize the PSPPIRE window and then hit the
key that shows all the minimized window icons at the bottom of my
screen (in the default GNOME window manager), I see a generic icon for
PSPPIRE. With the fix, the PSPPIRE icon shows. So I think this is
good.

If anyone sees any other problems, let me know. Otherwise I'll release
this as 1.6.2 in a few days.