pspp-users

Select If Command

From: Rick Fiene
Subject: Select If Command
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 15:19:12 -0400

I have begun to use PSPP and like it's capabilities and ease of use; but
recently found a problem in the Select If Command.  I had read earlier
comments that there was a problem in the Select If Command in that the
filtering process was not working.  Can you tell me if this has been
resolved?

Thank you.
*Richard Fiene, Ph.D., Director & Psychologist*
[image: iD icon]*orcid.org/0000-0001-6095-5085*
<https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6095-5085>
*Research Institute for Key Indicators (RIKILLC)*