pspp-users

Paper published using results from GNU PSPP

From: Karthik Suresh
Subject: Paper published using results from GNU PSPP
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 09:11:11 +0000

Hi,

If anyone is interested in PSPP's use in academic publishing, I had a paper accepted where I used PSPP to carry out some of the analysis and refer to this in the paper.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00207543.2023.2296018

I wanted to use FLOSS rather than proprietary software, and was able to use PSPP to carry out exploratory factor analysis, show cross-loading and convergent validity

I apologize in advance for referring to open source rather than Free software in the paper - I will need to correct that in future.

Kind regards,

Karthik