pspp-users

Re: how to change the program language

From: Ксения Буденная
Subject: Re: how to change the program language
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 18:25:38 +0200

No, I don't know how to do this on Windows

Ксения Буденная
ВСБ-ДОН
+380502626352
+330753856778

ср, 22 трав. 2024 р. о 18:16 Alan Mead <amead@alanmead.org> пише:

Does this work for you?

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-users/2014-09/msg00011.html

If not, reply to this note and let us know what happens. PSPP builds on Linux, so the devs have limited Windows access/experience.

-Alan