pypdflib-dev

Re: [pypdflib-dev] task #10931: image resizing and placing logic

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: Re: [pypdflib-dev] task #10931: image resizing and placing logic
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:11:57 +0530

Sana first get the code from the savannah git. Next try using wiki2pdf
test which present under samples folder and see how is the placement
of image in the generated pdf.
Please go through this thread
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2011-February/002198.html
here the issue is mentioned about image is not in proper position.

Once you understand the issue we can have a IRC meeting with Santhosh
on how to proceed

Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath