qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qgraph

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qgraph
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 13:57:40 +0200

Hi Natalia,

Am 10.06.19 um 11:53 schrieb Natalia Fursova:
> Hi there!
> Read please our correspondence and answer on last question (Will it ok for
> QOM conception?)
> Also forwarding to QOM and QMP maintainers. Can you make comments on this
> discussion?

Your question doesn't make sense grammatically or conceptually. As Paolo
explained below, QOM is a pure object model, with object types/classes
and properties. Buses are just object instances attached as properties
and don't necessarily even need their own type of bus object (e.g, CPU).
An answer you don't like doesn't change by asking it to other people...
The information is all there, you just need to interpret it correctly.

There is no technical discussion (no concrete proposal of yours) to
comment on here, and kindly refer to last week's change of maintainers.

You would be better off just explaining what you really want to achieve.

Regards,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)