qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Recent python-sphinx errors out building doc

From: John Snow
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Recent python-sphinx errors out building doc
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 14:33:48 -0400

On 6/19/19 2:15 PM, John Snow wrote:

>>> Hi, there's a series designed to fix this:
>>>
>>> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2019-06/msg00348.html
>>>
>>> I think it's up to Peter to merge it as the maintainer of the Sphinx
>>> machinery.
>>
>> Yup, this series fixes it for me. Thanks!
>>
>> Bruce
>>

> Correction: Peter already merged it. Sorry for the noise!

... Double correction, I misread the patch titles and it isn't merged.
Nobody should ever let me email before about 3-4PM EST, because my brain
isn't awake enough yet.

...Sorry for the noise 2x...

Peter, is the series ready for staging? I don't think the docs portion
needs any additional review beyond what it's already received.

--js