qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] patch to swap SIGRTMIN + 1 and SIGRTMAX - 1

From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] patch to swap SIGRTMIN + 1 and SIGRTMAX - 1
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 12:53:15 +0200

Hi Marlies,

On 6/29/19 1:26 AM, Marlies Ruck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to follow up since I sent this patch a week ago to make sure
> it was a received.  An ack would be appreciated.

You did not Cc'ed the maintainer, so he likely missed it.
See:
https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch#CC_the_relevant_maintainer

$ ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f linux-user/signal.c
Riku Voipio <address@hidden> (maintainer:Linux user)
Laurent Vivier <address@hidden> (reviewer:Linux user)

BTW you should also look at the next paragraph in this wiki page:
https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch#Do_not_send_as_an_attachment

Since you credit Peter Maydell, it would be kind to Cc him too.

I Cc'ed Riku/Laurent/Peter for you now.

Regards,

Phil.