Re: [Qemu-discuss] qcow2 import error

From: Konstantinos Papadopoulos
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qcow2 import error
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:11:28 +0300

Well If I get the question correctly, you are asking about the output of
the amended command?
if so, please find the output below
[root@overcloud-compute-6 nova]# qemu-img amend -f qcow2 -o compat=0.10
aat-1.1-amend.qcow2 -p
    (100.00/100%)

which by the way takes place spontaneously.

--

Konstantinos G. Papadopoulos, Dr-Eng.
Software Development Engineer

<address@hidden>