Re: [Qemu-discuss] Uninstall qemu

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Uninstall qemu
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 16:46:37 +0100

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 15:20, Mahmood Naderan <address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to uninstall qemu but it seems that "sudo make uninstall" in the
> source folder doesn't work. There is no rule for that.
> Any idea?

Yeah, we don't have a "make uninstall". Assuming you installed
it into a suitably isolated destination directory, you can just
remove that directory. Mostly we expect that people will use
their distro's package of QEMU, or will use some other means
for managing locally installed software.

thanks
-- PMM