[Qemu-discuss] qemu-io-cmds does not compile on macOS

From: Juan Rafael García Blanco
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-io-cmds does not compile on macOS
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 17:22:03 +0200

Hi all,

I think the latest changes to qemu-io-cmds.c make it impossible to compile
under macOS. It now uses clock_gettime, which is not available in this OS. I’m
using 10.9.5; I think this function is now included in 10.12.

I would step up to try to prepare a patch that uses a replacement in case it is
being compiled in a macOS version that does not include that function. But I do
not know if you want to support these ‘old' macOS versions…

Thank you,
Juan.