Need information about QEMU I2C

From: Muhammad Salman Khalid
Subject: Need information about QEMU I2C
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 10:36:27 +0000

Hi all,
I am currently trying to employ QEMU as testing device for ARM based machine (sabre lite). I don't have much information about QEMU's internal system that's why trying to reach someone with proper information.
I want to learn how I2C device will work in QEMU in case of sabre lite machine? How can I read/write and set values for the device. My host OS is Ubuntu 18.
Any information regarding this will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Kind Regards,
Muhammad Salman Khalid

Senior Embedded Software Engineer