Re: PCIe with Designware RC.

From: Ben Dooks
Subject: Re: PCIe with Designware RC.
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:26:31 +0000

On 24/12/2023 09:51, Shlomo Pongratz wrote:
Hi,
I'm working on a AARCH64 project that uses the designeware
(hw/pci-host/designware.c).
I've copied the designware initialization from hw/arm/fsl-imx7.c and I
hope I've updated the dtsi correctly.
After fixing an issue with the iATU windows (see patch
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2023-12/msg02643.html)

Hmm, thought I had fixed this a while ago when doing some work
with another systems and 64bit PCIe support as well.

--
Ben Dooks                               http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Senior Engineer                         Codethink - Providing Genius

https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html