qemu-ppc

Re: David Gibson, please read

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: David Gibson, please read
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 00:23:16 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021, David Gibson wrote:
On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 01:28:21PM +0100, BALATON Zoltan via wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, BALATON Zoltan via wrote:
I've also noticed that my patches don't show up in patchwork and my From
address gets modified by the list that don't seem to be the case for
other messages so I wonder if it may be something with my email.

This seems to have started in August. A message from 8th did not show this
but one from 22nd already did. I don't know if there was a change on the
list server or something locally on my side.

I've sent this to the list too so you have a chance to see it, please reply
off list.

Bother.  The DNS provider I have for my domain seems to have become
intermittently flaky - I think there was an outage for a while in
August, then apparently another in December.

So far the problems have been fixed within a couple of days, but I am
pretty concerned.  I'm continuing to monitor.

The problem with list rewriting my address and patchwork not getting my messages are now solved but I still can't send mail to your address. I'm getting Host not found error for MX of your address so I think there's some problem with your DNS still.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan