Re: [Quilt-dev] subdir related changes to patchfns breaks the generation

From: Andreas Gruenbacher
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] subdir related changes to patchfns breaks the generation of doc/README
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:16:25 +0100

Hello Martin,

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 02:06, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The change of in patchfns to move to top directory breaks the creation of
> doc/README since it fucks up the curdir. I've no idea of how to fix it
> properly. For now, I've just added a 'mkdir patches' in it, but that's
> rather unpleasant and thus not commited.
>
> Any better idea?

Yes, changing into the directory after sourcing scripts/patchfns should
do. I have checked in a fix that should work.

Note that I'm practically finished with removing the patch name mangling
(patch.diff -> patch) in the scripts. I will check that in now as well.
Please shout if something else breaks...

Cheers,

--
Andreas Gruenbacher <address@hidden>
SUSE Labs, SUSE LINUX AG