Re: [Quilt-dev] PATCH: (2nd try) teach setup and scripts/inspect about -

From: Alex Chiang
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] PATCH: (2nd try) teach setup and scripts/inspect about --path
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:38:44 -0600

Hi Andreas,

* Andreas Gruenbacher <address@hidden>:

> Patches against cvs next time please. This time it didn't
> matter; I applied your changes by hand and further improved a
> few things.

Whoops, sorry about that. Next time, I'll be sure to patch
against cvs.

> Alex, could you please give the cvs version a spin?

Works for me. The behavior from this commandline:

quilt setup -d /usr/src/redhat/BUILD --sourcedir \
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES kernel-2.6.spec

is exactly what I expect.

I get a tree in /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/<kernel rev>/<rpmbuild dir>
and the symlink to the patches/ directory and the series file
look good.

Thanks.

/ac