[Quilt-dev] Quilt translation update

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Quilt translation update
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:06:23 +0100

Hi Yasushi, Olaf, Holger, Sergey,

I plan to release a new version of quilt very soon, and it would be
great if all translation files were up-to-date in this new release.
I'll take care of the French translation, and I would appreciate if you
can find the time to update the Japanese, German and Russian
translations, respectively.

I have just synchronized the translation files with the current code,
and there's only one new string and one modified string, so not too
much work.

The new string is the pop command:

+#: quilt/pop.in:119
+msgid "Hint: \\`quilt diff -z' will show the pending changes.\\n"

And the modified string is the setup command's help text:

+#: quilt/setup.in:268
+#, fuzzy

Specifically, the description of the --slow and --fast options have
been modified.

Thanks,
SUSE L3 Support