Re: [Quilt-dev] quilt corrupts a patch with space in dirname

From: Matěj Cepl
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] quilt corrupts a patch with space in dirname
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:39:24 +0100

On Thu Jan 25, 2024 at 6:43 PM CET, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Can you please test the quilt package from:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:jdelvare:branches:devel:tools:scm/quilt

Yes, before.patch is not mangled when quilt refresh is run over it.

So, now just to fix lsdiff (which still doesn't see the rest
of the pathname), and we would happy. This is however a big
progress, at least nothing gets corrupted.

Thank you!

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl@floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

“Goodbye,” said the fox. “And now here is my secret, a very
simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
   -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery