[RP] gcc -g

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: [RP] gcc -g
Date: 01 Mar 2001 22:12:03 -0800

I think at some point I committed configure.in with CFLAGS including
`-g'.  We probably do not want to ship with this.  Am I correct?  It's
a nice thing to have in the cvs version though.  Just a heads up for
Shawn when he wraps this thing up.  Also I changed way back when the
version to 0.0.6-cvs to differentiate from the real 0.0.6 that we were
going to release.  Make sure this is changed before posting the tar.gz
(I think we have decided this is going to be 0.1.0 anyway).

Ryan