[rdiff-backup-users] Backup freezing destination computer

From: Robert Farrington
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Backup freezing destination computer
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:44:26 +0000 (UTC)

I am using rdiff-backup 1.2.8 on Centos 7, backing up a remote Centos 7
computer.  It occasionally freezes up the destination computer, and I can't log
in or ssh in to see what's wrong.  If I leave it logged in and it freezes, I
still can't do anything to find out what's wrong.  I have to power cycle to get
it back.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?Bob