Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backup freezing destination computer

From: Robert Farrington
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backup freezing destination computer
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 18:32:22 +0000 (UTC)

 Thanks for your response.  I don't think it's a hardware problem, but here's
our hardware setup:
Pentium 4 3GHz2 1TB Western Digital hard drives in Raid-1 config, SATA-2
interfaceIt looks like we are using XFS and LVM.
 I know it's an old cpu, but the disks have been replaced recently.
I can't usually look at the load average when the system freezes because I
can't do anything. But I have seen the CPU used 100% during a backup.

Bob
    On Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 8:00:03 PM PDT, Patrik Dufresne