repo-criteria-discuss

Re: A+ 0

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: A+ 0
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:25:20 +1100

Hi Richard

> I agree with the point, but I think those words don't make it totally
> clear.  I think these would be clearer.
>
>    Does not impose any authentication requirements for visitors to operate
>    on projects, other than what the managers of each project have chosen.
>
> WDYT>

Maybe this:

Does not impose any authentication requirements for visitors to operate
on projects, other than the requirements set by the managers of
each project; provides a facility to host a project in which all such
requirements are absent, allowing full public access.

--
Svetlana Tkachenko, Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation
= Gryllida, Developer and volunteer for the Wikimedia movement