repo-criteria-discuss

Re: LibreJS (was Re: CodeBerg addition)

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: LibreJS (was Re: CodeBerg addition)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 08:24:53 -0800

The one thought on LibreJS improvement I was imagining so far:

Some sort of crowdsourced list of recognized free JS, like the way that adblocking lists are put together to block ads. I imagine a whitelist that just knows that Codeberg's JS is free, so it is whitelisted not by individual local users of LibreJS but by a collected list everyone gets by default.