repo-criteria-discuss

Re: LibreJS (was Re: CodeBerg addition)

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: LibreJS (was Re: CodeBerg addition)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 13:10:01 -0800

On 2024-01-11 7:53, Richard Stallman wrote:

  > My vote is to move the LibreJS criteria to higher grades,

It's not a matter of voting, but that could be a good idea.
"Satisfies LibreJS" could go in level B, leaving "is free" in level C.

Yes, I meant voting as a metaphor, just a way of saying "my opinion/suggestion/preference".

What is the process to go ahead with this change? Splitting free JS between "is free" (verified at the time of review) for level C and satisfies-LibreJS for level B

  > Is there a chance that the simple fix to the licenses URL link will
  > address issues with LibreJS?

Try it and see!

Codeberg has now fixed the link and fixed the new-repo link to go to Codeberg docs instead of the choosealicense website. Unfortunately, these fixes did not resolve the LibreJS flagging.