repo-criteria-discuss

Re: LibreJS (was Re: CodeBerg addition)

From: Jing Luo
Subject: Re: LibreJS (was Re: CodeBerg addition)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 13:40:37 +0900

On 2024-01-16 12:32, Richard Stallman wrote:
[...]

> Codeberg has now fixed the link and fixed the new-repo link to go to
  > Codeberg docs instead of the choosealicense website. Unfortunately,
  > these fixes did not resolve the LibreJS flagging.

Can someone figure out why not?

The maintainer says [1] it has been impossible to generate the correct rel="jslicense" on every page using the current tooling since 2020. The fix implemented this month only changes the URL of the license list file IIUC, it was not a fix to make it librejs-compliant.

I came to this mailing list to ask for help to make them librejs-compliant, but it looks like we are going around in circles :(

[1] https://codeberg.org/forgejo/forgejo/issues/1654#issuecomment-1410082

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/