reproduce-devel

[Reproduce-devel] [task #15395] Automaticly work on source downloaded fr

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Reproduce-devel] [task #15395] Automaticly work on source downloaded from arXiv
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 09:56:24 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

The recently submitted arXiv:1909.11230 <https://arxiv.org/abs/1909.11230>
paper was fully prepared with a recent version of this template.

After downloading the paper's source from arXiv and trying to build it, I
noticed several issues that didn't allow automatic building and
documented/fixed them in commit be3108919
<http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?id=be3108919>.

As described in that commit, I don't have much time now, so for some, I just
sufficed to mentioning them in `README.md' for the reader to fix manually. But
this is not good: the reader should only need to do the first two steps, the
rest should be done by the `configure.sh' script automatically (with an option
to `./project').

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15395>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/