rottlog-develop

Re: [Rottlog-develop] Install Problem

From: Jeff Grossman
Subject: Re: [Rottlog-develop] Install Problem
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:04:27 -0700

on 10/22/02 8:09 AM, address@hidden at address@hidden wrote:

> Ciao Jeff Grossman,
> il giorno Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 08:04:28AM -0700 hai scritto:
>
>> I am trying to install Rottlog-0.51alpha onto a Mac OS X 10.1.5 system.
>> When I run the install.sh script, I get the following output:
>>
>> [corp1:/temp/rottlog-0.51alpha] root# ./install.sh
>> ./install.sh: Command not found.
>> [corp1:/temp/rottlog-0.51alpha] root#
>>
>> Any ideas?
> Yes. It doesn't find bash executable. Try:
> which bash
>
> And you will see that it is different from /bin/bash. In that case you must
> to change first line of install.sh rottlog and virottrc from this:
> #!/bin/bash
>
> to:
> #!<absolute path of bash obtained from 'which bash'>
>
> Please let me to know if that works for you. I will add something to the
> package...

Well, that could be a problem.  It does not appear I even have bash
installed, or at least in the path.  But, it does have sh in /usr/sh.
Should I change it to sh or try and find if bash is really installed?

I just tried a find for bash, and it does not exist in my computer at all.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (address@hidden)
Director - Information Systems, Turner's Outdoorsman