rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Why don't you buy some medications to be healthy

From: Katrina Wall
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Why don't you buy some medications to be healthy
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:37:38 +0180

Dear customer.

CanadianPharmacy is one of very few online stores that sell generic medications only. Don't waste too much on what can cost less.

CanadianPharmacy proves that not all cheap drugs are dangerous. CanadianPharmacy is a discount Canadian pharmacy that sells real generic medications at prices much lower than those set by our USA rivals. We purchase our drugs straight from the manufacturer's plant thus keeping the price low and the quality high.

http://snowlady.hk – the best that modern medicine can offer you, plus the best Canadian prices.

Sincerely yours,
Katrina Wall