savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Partnership

From: mandisi2004
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Partnership
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:53:09 -0400 (EDT)

Mr. Mandisi Mpahlwa
Republic of South Africa.

Dear friend,
I am contacting you for extended friendship and partnership and hence
to share with you my business proposal. First, I am requesting your
assistance to help front as co-owner and beneficiary of funds
(Us$40,000,000.00) due to (Rhemontha Construction, LTD) for a contract
duly awarded and executed by the company.

I am currently a high-ranking government official in the ruling
cabinet
of President Thambo Mbeki (South Africa); my name is Mr. Mandisi
Bongani Mabuto Mpahlwa. This funds emanated as a result of an  over-
invoiced contract, which my company executed with the Government of
South Africa in year 2000. I am afraid that the government of South
Africa might  start to investigate on contracts awarded from 2000 to
date. If they discover this money yet unclaimed with my name linked to
it, the government will confiscate the money and this will definitely
affect my political career in Government.
I want your assistance to front as a co-owner of my company (Rhemontha
Construction,LTD) to facilitate the release of the funds. As my fronted
company for and on behalf of my present department executed the
contract you can be rest assured that the transaction shall be 100%
risk free, and I will also use my position here in the Ministry to
approve the immediate release of the entitlement. As soon as the funds
are release to your name and receipt is confirmed in your account, I
will arrange to meet with you in your country. If you are interested
in assisting please inform me urgently so that I can forward to you
the legal documentations that will enable you apply for the claims on
behalf of(Rhemontha Construction, LTD).

To enable us do this effectively, I will introduce a very good
attorney
to assist us with the transfer process without any hitch but he will
not be told my interest in the transaction, as I do not want the
transaction to conflict with my political ambition.
The lawyer I will recommend to assist us will be representing our
Interest at the Reserve Bank of South Africa and all necessary
quarters.
I am reposing huge trust on you regardless of your being a total
stranger.
Upon your reply, we shall discuss your percentage for your assistance,
and then I will also give you more details of myself when we proceed
further and your assistance is fully guaranteed.
Thank you.
Mandisi Mpahlwa.

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito CORREO.TERRA.COM.PA
 Haz click en http://www.terra.com.pa/correo/