[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #219521] Thoughs on SPF

From: Sylvain Beucler via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #219521] Thoughs on SPF
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:01:50 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.

Also, Savane is already configured to send mail from
address@hidden as the envelop sender.

In this case, we are considering the CVS commit notifications. As far
as I see, the mail forwarder crafted by Paul is not issuing any
HELO/EHLO command.

Is there an Exim option to set the defaut envelop sender in case it
was not specified? Else, we need to make changes to the C mail
forwarder.

--
Sylvain

--