[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-hacke

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of syNAPTic - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:21:59 -0300

Neil Prockter <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Neil,

> Hello Jonathan
>
> Thanks for getting back to me,
>
> I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out which files are missing licences.
>
> Would the following suffice
> - all directories with non text files get a README that is for those files
> only
> - all other files have a brief license and copyright in them

Good :).

> should I include licenses in template html files?
> I've not seen those before (and I use more than a few templates) . If I do
> then, unless I especially tell the cgi module to remove them, the licence
> will be produced in the output everytime the pages are generated, seems over
> the top to me?

If you generated the template html files with a cgi script, you have
have to include it using the cgi module but if this file are generated
by hand need to added the copyright and notice license.

As I wrote you in my last email we deleted your project from the
pending list projects for timeout, you need to resubmit your project,
to continue with the approval process.

Regards,