[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #218517]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #218517]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:26:35 +0100

Hi,

It would be good to work on this issue:

* webcvs synchro at project creation: sometimes it doesn't work, it
would be good to check why. Apparently this is not a problem in
Savannah, the problem has been around with 2 different version of the
backend, and the webcvs repository is AFAICS created before curl is
called.

Jim:
"This is RT #218517: webpages sync.  I mistakenly closed it because of a
mis-reading of the final correspondence, but it appears the problem is
not solved.  I have re-opened the ticket.  I consider this medium
priority, but I believe it will require some changes to our scripts to
improve logging so that we can catch it in action, thus we may be
working on this for a little while."

We still have to manually sync a couple of websites per week.

Incidentally would you mind resetting "jrisk" to nongnu.org instead of
gnu.org? I made a mistaking when trying again to find a problem in the
project creation script :) (I didn't find any :/)

--
Sylvain