[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Access to Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Access to Savannah thru http?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:10:14 +0200

Hello,

After discussion and experiments, we came with the solution to bind
SSH to port 443 (https). This allows people to connect even from
behind a proxy.

Check:

http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?admin=&group_id=5802&question=CVS_-_How_can_I_access_a_repository_from_behind_a_firewall_or_proxy.txt

It describes two ways to access a CVS repository in a "fascist"
network environment.

Could everybody have a look at it and send feedback if needed?

We are also open to questions.

--
Sylvain