[Savannah-hackers-public] TLS certificates

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] TLS certificates
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:37:15 +0100

Hi,

Savannah's TLS certificates for savannah.gnu.org and
savannah.nongnu.org expired today (oops).

Currently, we are using certificates signed by a pseudo CA generated
by James E. Blair, which is valid for the next 18 years.

I'm interesting in using CAcert.org certificates. This involves mail
verification to an adress like 'root' or 'postmaster'
@savannah.[non]gnu.org. Alas, there's no MX for Savannah, so we'd need
to fix that. Does that sound feasible to you?

The other solution is to continue using Jim's CA, but we do not have
the RSA key password. Do you happen to have it in your documentation?

Thanks,

--
Sylvain