Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Administration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Administration
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:08:04 +0100

Hi,

First, thanks for your offer to help.

Can you tell us:

- a few information about yourself,

- a rough estimation on how much time you can spend on Savannah,

- if you already have interest in working on a specific part of
  Savannah - our immediate priority is to have more people review
  projects submissions.

You can also try and catch us at #savannah on irc.freenode.net.

Regards,

--
Sylvain

PS: thanks for telling about the incorrect e-mail address!