[Savannah-hackers-public] Basic anti-spam

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Basic anti-spam
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:15:31 +0100

I've hacked a quick anti-spam for anonymous tracker comments based on
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?MoreAboutCodes

If there's a problem we'll see if we need something more complicated.

Next step is ability to hide existing spam and a turing test for new
registrations. I do not have the time to implement this at the moment, so
feel free to contribute a patch to project Savane :)

Update: more precision about those tasks at:
https://gna.org/task/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=2918
https://gna.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=2876

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/