[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #274391] Re: Mailman upgrade

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #274391] Re: Mailman upgrade
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:15:48 -0500

It is our intention to upgrade to mailman 2.1.7 upon completion of the
project, which has the mass discard feature. When we do the upgrade, we
will trove the archives and held message queues and push the messages
through a spam control system. Items tagged as spam will be put into a
quarantine for list administrators to sift through, and the remainder
will be discarded.

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator