[Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org infos

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org infos
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:25:14 +0100

Several Savannah users are asking why there are huge delays on
lists.gnu.org, as well as web interruption. Additionaly I think we are
missing trackers notifications - unless the delay spans several days.

I started answering that the mail system is being redone. However it
would be good to provide some more information and reassure people.

Can you give more updates on the work being done, via sysadmin-discuss
or any other mean?

Cheers,

--
Sylvain