[Savannah-hackers-public] Send me a Driver

From: Manoj Parmar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Send me a Driver
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:03:19 +0100 (BST)

Respested Sir/Madam,

                              I am having a  PIV machine and have tried not less than 50 times with RHEL 03 & 04 AS/ES , SUSE and FEDORA Linux but not able to load it because I am having 80 GB Sata Hard Disk with Intel Motherboard 3.0 GHz. I have tried a lot to get this drivers but not able to get it from net also. So if possble kindly mail me the linux driver so that I can load the linux in my machine. Please do a needful for me as soon as possible becuse I am trying since Apr 2006 and doing a course in Linux Networking.

Find out what India is talking about on Yahoo! Answers India.