[Savannah-hackers-public] savannah.gnu.org is experiencing problems

From: William Cai
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah.gnu.org is experiencing problems
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 23:10:48 +0800

Savannah hackers,
Just FYI, I got below warning message when browsing savannah.gnu.org
pages.
Thanks,
William

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the
system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ
environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In
case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
'Europe/London' for 'China/Beijing/0.0/no DST' instead
in /var/www/savane/frontend/php/include/sendmail.php on line 503

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the
system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ
environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In
case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
'Europe/London' for 'China/Beijing/0.0/no DST' instead
in /var/www/savane/frontend/php/include/sendmail.php on line 503

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started
at /var/www/savane/frontend/php/include/sendmail.php:503)
in /var/www/savane/frontend/php/include/session.php on line 305