Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] spam support requests?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] spam support requests?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:46:45 -0500

    You can mark it as spam and it will be hidden.

When I tried "flag as spam" on a couple of tickets (don't know how I
missed that before, sorry), I get this error:

    db_query: SQL query error

    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
    to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE
    bug_id='105523'' at line 1 in [UPDATE `support` SET
    `spamscore`=8,`summary`='[SPAM] Wooden Hot Tubs',`discussion_lock`=1
    WHERE WHERE bug_id='105523']

Sadly, I don't have the wherewithal to debug that right now, so all I
can do is report it.  Sorry.